Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Come to Realize...

1. I've come to realize that my toes...
really like getting pedicures.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is not so bad when I think positively.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I should pay more attention to the road when I’m by myself.

4. I've come to realize that I need...
more sleep. I get a good amount, but I could use more.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
my belief in some people.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
people complain and don’t do anything to fix the problem.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I’ll know something has gone seriously wrong.

8. I've come to realize that money...
sometimes doesn’t come fast enough.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
like things done a certain way, even if that means its different from me.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always...
have my imperfections.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
are some of my best friends.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is an incredible, hard working and strong woman.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
has become a part of me, but not an obsessive part.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I was still tired, after my 2 ½ hour nap yesterday and over 7 hours of sleep last night.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I just wanted to stay up talking to my husband.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
am I on hold or did they hang up on me?

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
has always been supportive and caring.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook or Blogger...
I am addicted.

19. I've come to realize that today...
is leading me another step closer to being where I want to be.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I get to dance my heart out for 90 minutes.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
I’ve got a lot to get done.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
live closer to family.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
probably going to think this statement is stupid.

24. I've come to realize that life...
has its ups and downs, but is completely worth living each and every day.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I get to go to the beach and spend time with some friends whom we haven’t seen in months!

26.I've come to realize that marriage...
is one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
are my support group.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
has gone by too quickly.

29. I've come to realize that my ex...
is a great person, just wasn’t great for me.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
call old friends more often.

31. I've come to realize that I love...
way too many things to count on just my fingers and my toes.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
why some people do the things they do.

33. I've come to realize my past...
is gone and there’s nothing I can do to change it.

34. I've come to realize that parties...
are still awesome with the right people.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of cockroaches. Ew!

36. I've come to realize that my life...
is full of blessings.

3 comments:

DiaNe said...

I want to do a post like this! Also, your toes are always adorable.

Cally said...

Just wanted to say that although I really don't know you that well that post made me teary eyed!! I am a sap...what can I say!

Kristy Carpenter said...

How fun! I really liked this post - I may have to do it myself.